the third annual Search Fund Conference
Save the Date: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
At Harvard Business School
The conference will feature a wide variety of search-related panels and presentations.
The 2017 Agenda is as follows:
- 8:00am: Registration & Coffee
- 9:00am: Opening Keynote. Explore various models used to launch a search.
- 10:00am: Choosing Your Model & Raising Capital. Learn how investors evaluate searchers.
- 11:00am: Going International. Assess the added challenges and opportunities of a non-US search.
- 11:00am: Closing The Deal. Investigate the processes of a search fund acquisition.
- 12:00pm: Lunch & Networking. Eat lunch with Investors, Searchers, and CEOs.
- 1:00pm: Searching & Prospecting. Compare strategies and tactics for finding a company to acquire.
- 2:00pm: The First 100 Days. Evaluate the main challenges, best practices and tactics of managing your business post-acquisition.
- 2:00pm: Franchising and Roll-ups. Explore both business models in the US and abroad.
- 3:00pm: Meet the Investors. Hear from the capital providers.
- 4:00pm: Closing Keynote
- 5:00pm: Networking Cocktails & Light Appetizers
Link to the 2017 Agenda with speakers included for each panel.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities.